How many LV have you purchased since you've joined this forum????

i joined TPF 6 months ago, owning 0 LV items. Now I own everything in my sig, plus 1 miroir cosmetic case. :shame: about $6k worth of LV :sweatdrop: i also now own 3 coach bags, a scarf and a few wallets. i'm on a ban for the rest of the year (well, at least until my birthday) :biggrin:

Before TFP I have zero LV now I have the following

1. BH
2. Mono Mini Looping
3. Marais (Damier Bucket)
4. Azur Saleya MM
5. Dune Mini Lin Speedy
6. Ebene Mini Lin Speedy
7. Denim Baggy PM
8. Long Strap for Baggy PM
9. Black MC Solonge
10. Pomme Vernis Rosewood
11. Black Epi Pochette
12. Mono Pochette
13. Long Strap for Mono Pochette
14. Mono Koala Wallet
15. Mono Cles
16. Pomme Vernis Cles Pochette
17. Mono 6 Key Holder
18. Damier 6 Key Holder
19. Mono Credit Card Holder
20. Fleurs Key holder
21. MOCA Rond

I think that is it. This place has been very hard on my bank account.

Yes, indeed. Which is probably why DH wishes I spent less time on here :lol:

Well I joined in 2006 with five LV items now I have 12, 8 of them are LE, when I joined I had a long list of permanent items but now I belive that it is better to have "Quality" not "Cuantity" meaning that I could have up to 40 items from the regular collection and be un happy, I'm not saying I'm happy now but I'm content lol BTW I plan to add another LE in my collection verry soon :gaucho:

Well I joined in 2006 with five LV items now I have 12, 8 of them are LE, when I joined I had a long list of permanent items but now I belive that it is better to have "Quality" not "Cuantity" meaning that I could have up to 40 items from the regular collection and be un happy, I'm not saying I'm happy now but I'm content lol BTW I plan to add another LE in my collection verry soon :gaucho:

I'm kind of new here. What is LE? :P

Every piece I have is bought after I learned to know of this forum. I have 2 pochettes, three bags and 4 accessories. I always had an interest for Lv and I looked up to the brand and the class it stands for but without these people here I would never have had the guts to actually step foot into a boutique and make a purchase. learning about lv on this forum has also increased my interest! a lot!

I have a total of 3 LV's. I bought 2 since I joined here. Strangely enough this place keeps me in check. I think I sort of live vicariously through all of you and get my "fix" just coming here and looking at pictures.

The PF is definitely addictive! When I started I had 1 speedy. After being exposed to all the incredible bags and accessories from LV I now have LE CB pap, 7 inclusions, a scarf, a speedy inclusion, a mono cles, a mono french purse and now a very cute vernis pomme heart :smile:
I definitely, love the accessories!

You make me want LE too :graucho: