How Many love Azur?

I personally don't "LOVE" it *THAT* much. It's just okie for me. Refreshing, but not amazing.

Honestly, I have to agree. I like it but it just doesn't really POP to me. You can say I like bold bags and making statements. I think the pastel-like shades of the Azur don't really suit my skin, either, and it doesn't look like anything special against me. I only own the Azur pochette, though, and I've been wearing it a lot, but I don't particularly try to pair it with a certain outfit. Plus, patina on the strap makes it look kind of dirty! It takes away that springy, refreshing look to Azur.

I wasn't sold on it when it first came out, but I absolutely LVoe it now...
I have the Damier Azur Noe, and I am hoping to add more to my collection....
maybe this one ???......

Attachments

• berkeley1.jpg
    berkeley1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 46
HI... I called my LV store and they have the speedy 25, pochette and key cles. OMG... Do I drive 3 hours to see them or just order? Do I go for the pochette and key cles or just the speedy 25? OH DEAR... How do I decide??? :sweatdrop:

i fell in love with the azur speedy when it first came out...then i purchased it and was so afraid of getting it dirty...i ended up returning it! BUT later i realized how much i really like the azur pattern and felt that i should just buy it...to me, it's silly not to buy a bag u really like because ur afraid of dirtying it...all bags will dirty some day...

so now i am a happy owner of a damier azur saleya and speedy 25 =D

I like the look of azur, it's new and fresh. But at this moment, I wouldn't buy an azur LV. First, I don't think this I will enjoy the color in the winter, it should be worn with summer clothes IMO, and I don't think it'll suit with all (summer)colors, while a damier or mono does look good with just about every color. And second, I'm worried that patina won't look good with the azur. I've already seen photos of azur owners on this forum whose azur looks good with patina, but I don't think it'll look good when the vachetta turns really dark.

When it first came out I didn't really like it. But after joining the tPF I think I will one day own an azur!

The only problem is I work in NYC and it would get the vachetta dirty fast!

i think azur is very pretty and can brighten up outfits instantly but i cannot handle azur with patina... and tts also why i am putting off buying it till now...
:supacool:

whatever you decide, it will be great!! my first azur purchase was the pochette && cles last month, and i love it. It's so cute, i love the color combo. One of my friends, friends, had the azur speedy 30 and its sooo cute... everyone in the room gave her loads and loads of compliments. It definately was the show stopper that night :P

as a dude i think the azur is sporty and young--even moreso than geant. i use my keepall 50 as my gym bag and it sees alot of action, but it still looks fresh as the day i got it.