How many letters and numbers does an authentic LV serial number have??

As far as I'm concerned, they don't have any number, only the lid must with LV letters deeply engraved. My Employer got the smallest up to the biggest one (for travelling), so I really do know them.

My Employer got the smallest up to the biggest one (for travelling), so I really do know them.

Oh.... well thank God then!:blink:

Seriously, what in God's name are you talking about?????

On another note, getting back to the original question, the numbers in the date code stand for the month the bag was made and the year it was made. For example, i.e. SD 0034 mean it was made in March of 2004 (First 0 and the 3 are for the month; second 0 and the 4 is for the year) or TH 0093 means it was made in September of 2003.

Lol..this was in the other thread too and I have NO idea either. None of my LVs have "lids."

Anyway, I get the month and year thing but what do the letters mean again? I'm pretty sure SD is San Dimas but the others, I'm not so sure.

MissV said:
Is it 2 letters and 4 numeric digits???

some older bags may have 4 numbers and then 2 letters or just 3 numbers or 3 numbers and 2 letters
some special editions have 1 letter and 5 numbers

Lvbabydoll said:
Lol..this was in the other thread too and I have NO idea either. None of my LVs have "lids."

Anyway, I get the month and year thing but what do the letters mean again? I'm pretty sure SD is San Dimas but the others, I'm not so sure.

The letters stand for the factory in which it was made.