How many languages do you speak?

Wow! I am impressed and jealous.

Other than English, I can hold my own in French and tagalog, but def. not fluent. I also know quite a bit of sign language, does that count?

of course sign language counts! i'm actually really interested in learning sign...i heard they hold classes, am i right?
I am sure they do, I learned way back in grade school (american sign) because I had a deaf friend, and just tried to keep up with it by teaching my kids. every one in awhile it really comes in handy. I helped a lady at the post office just Friday, it made me very happy to use it.

Wow, I used to be pretty fluent in both French and Russian, both in reading and writing. But both are now a little rusty. I can still pick up a few words in coversation, however.

My mother tongue is Russian, I know really good Ukrainian and English (all skills), good French, some Italian (no practice so far, so I read, but hardly understand). Now I'll probably try to lear Hebrew, as I already understand quite a lot. (My BF is Israeli)

^yes that makes sense! while in US when I started to think in english I knew something had clicked !
My mother language is french, I speak english, and a little of spanish and danish but in that case it's easier to write and read than speak !
Hej jeg hedder Mellecyn og jeg elsker dig !! hvad med dig ????..ups unskyld.

BTW : pour les filles qui souhaitent pratiquer leur francais on peut le faire en ligne !!! (for the girls who wish to practice their french we can do it online !)