2. I have 5 as well!
    GG Logo with cream / white leather trim
    Eclipse Tote
    Eclipse Messenger
    Horsebit Clutch
    Small Pelham

Black Logo with Black Leather trim
    small hobo

Oh and a wallet that could be a purse like clutchy thing.

3. 4-all vintage, not sure of the names, but I have the pic posted somewhere on this forum. I will look for it.

4. I am pretty much a Gucci newbie, right now I have one Gucci bag & two pair of Gucci shoes. Along with my horsebit eyeglasses & matching sunglasses.

5. 3 for now, ha ha. I have 2 Jackie-O's and my most recent purchase Chain Medium Hobo w/Horsebit.

6. I only have one..I just got it this month and I LOVE it!!!!!

7. I have two .......
    (Jackie bag is hanging out with my Tod's suede tote)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. I am pretty new to the Gucci forum:smile: .Love seeing everyones Guccis:drool: .They are one of my favorite designers.Classic and so well made!I started out buying Gucci shoes.I have five bags right now and looking for the next one!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black Gucci Anniversary Hobo.jpg Rust Anniversary Gucci.jpg Horsebit Hobo.jpg Horsebit Clutch.jpg Pink Bamboo Gucci.jpg
  9. nice bags ladies!

10. Nice collection Samantha. I think I have about 12 so far.

11. My collection is still very small. I only have two: a black hobo and a messenger bag. I'm planning on adding more though - so stay tuned. :smile:

[​IMG]

12. Love your pics!

13. i only have 2.

14. I have 4, one of which is the same messenger as LV mania - you have great taste:smile:

I'm not sure the names of them, one is the small black Jackie-o style. Another has black fabric with gold hardware, black leather with Gucci script. All with matching purses. I also have a beige/brown belt bag.