How many cups of coffee do you drink in the morning?

1. How many do you drink and how do you take it?

Me: 2 big mugs with skim milk. :sleepy: --> :idea:
  2. None, caffiene does nothing for me and since it's not always the best for you (it's the largest source of anti-oxidants for most people though !!), I figure I might as well skip it.
  3. Only 1 -- but it is a 24 oz go cup.

With organic cream and a scoop of protein powder so that I can fool myself into calling it a healthy breakfast:p

4. Zero. I hate coffee.
  5. 1 or 2 - with french vanilla creamer.
  6. 1 or 2 but decaf. I'm highly affected by caffeine - sad to say.
  7. 1 big cup of coffee. I'm a real grouch before my coffee in the morning :shame:
  8. Way to much...very sweet and light. I like it to taste like warm coffee ice cream. Did you ever see The Witches of Eastwick? When Jack's character takes 6 sugars? Well, that's me. Also, not just in the morning. I usually have a cup in the afternoon as well.
  9. None. I can't drink coffee, it makes me sick to my stomach. I used to love it, but it's not worth the pain.
  10. I stop at Starbucks every day before work. I try to switch up my drinks. Today I went with the Grande NonFat Caramel Macciato (sp?) with extra Caramel. I used to stop in up to three times a day but about 3 months back I weaned my self off the habit. Caffeine is extremely addictive! Anyways I find myself needing a second one around 2pm (my first one is at 530am). So far I have been resisting the urge to get that second latte.
  11. I get a Grande NonFat Caramel Machiato (sp?? lol) everyday or else I'm tres cranky!!
  12. One - black, no sugar. Don't mess with my coffee!
  13. I drink about 2 cups a day, give or take a cup. I drink my coffee with milk, not creamer. I'm not really a big coffee fan. I drink it when I'm at school or studying but when I'm relaxed or vacation, I don't touch the stuff!!!
  14. Three or four cups a day. Sweet and Low and a little bit of milk or flavored creamer (nonfat)
  15. Three cups a day.