How many Coach purses do you own?

• 1-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only 1- my black legacy leather Mapbag. I'm not really a Coach person, but I'm glad to have a school bag that I don't have to fuss over- the poor thing takes daily abuse like a soldier and still looks great. And the leather has gotten soooo soft :drool:

I have 4 purses + 1 wristlet

my mom has about 10-15 purses in her upstairs closet + who knows how many wristlets ... many skinnys ... makeup cases

she also has about 10-20 purses in her basement closet

Yikes! I have 15 bags and a bunch of wristlets, mini skinnies, charms and keyfobs. I really need to get off my butt and start thinning out my collection though - while I use a lot of the bags and try to rotate my collection, there are some that I just don't get the use out of, so it's silly to hang onto them. I just have such a problem letting go b/c each one is "special" to me in its own way (am I a big dork or what?)!

5 purses - one is really old and I don't use it. The other day I made a list of all of my Coach products, the month/year I bought them and the rough estimate I spent on each. I definitely got inspired after joining tPF! I think the total is around $2k, but several items were for family and friends though.

Here are the 11 I have. I am thinking about trying to list a few of them for sale on Ebay since I have not used them for quite a while now and they need a new home that will give them some love.

Sammy1616.jpg