How many Chihuahua's is TOOOOO Many?

1. I currently have 2 chihuahua's and would love to adopt just one more. I grew up with Chihuahua's all my life and just can't get enough of them. I really really want one more and was wondering would one more dog really be that different then 2 dogs?

Does anyone have more than 2 little dogs? Advise needed.

2. I have 3 big dogs and I think it is different for everyone. Do you have the money, time, space, love for 3 dogs? 3 is a lot different than 2. The whole dynamic changes. Think it over before adding another.

3. When I was a kid we used to have 2 dogs, a chi & poodle, & 6 persian cats. (My father was a breeder) I loved my childhood & my friends loved coming over to our house.

4. When I was young we had at one time like 40 dogs (my mom & my sisters & me used to show dogs)

Now, I have 2 chihuhua's and my sister has 2 and my youngest sister has 2.
    I want another one though! ;)

5. I also grew up with tons of pets in Hawaii. We had 4 chi's, 2 cats, 5 horses, a couple of cows and a wild turkey.

I can afford any extra costs that would come with owning another pet and also have the space. I mean it will only be another 4 pounder or so in the house. I guess I am more concerned with what the dymanic will be like.

6. Trolley-Dolly: Your pups are so cute. Do you think you will get another chi? What if anything is hold you back?

7. I've never had more than 1 dog at a time (well, I did have two once but they were kept separate so it's not really the same thing) but someone once told me that having two is twice as much work, three is a bit more, and if you have more than three you wont notice much difference :p

8. I need to decide within the next few days before some else places a deposit on the little one I want.

9. At one time, I had 6 animals...3 dogs, 2 cats. I say the more the merrier. LOL

10. HubbaWubba, thank you for you in put. I am feeling the same way. Now if only BF felt the same.

11. Oops I mean I had 5 animals at one time. Duh. I also had the room for the them. Now I live in an apt and it wouldn't be too practical for me. But I say if you have the room, go for it.

12. I have two Pomeranians and three birds. I almost bought a chihauhua puppy yesterday. If my husband wasn't with me I would have brought her home, so you know my answer. I love animals. I spend all most of my free time playing with them or tending to their needs. If you truly enjoy your pets three is not too many.

13. If you have the money and the time, then definitely go for it.

14. Kat: So funny your hubby is like my BF. I am pet obsessed and spend 90% of my free time with them. I really want a third dog, but so far BF is not going for it. Any have bribing ideas?

15. I only have one dog and would love a second. BUT- more on topic-

My parents have two dogs and when I visit (which I do a lot) I take Charlie. They say the dynamic is so different and that having three in the house is crazy. My dad refers to it as a zoo. I think it would be a bit more work, but you are already used to more than one. Walking three at once is hard though... I've done it and it's no picnic! I think it really is an issue of space, money, and time for all the pets. If you have all three and you can get your SO on board, then I'm sure you'll be good to go.