How many Chanel bags since finding tPF?

16! (actually, 3, but the other 13 are in my dreams lol )
i had 4 before joining tPF: black classic lambskin tote with gold hw, black GST, pink caviar medallion, denim Cruise 2006 tote -- since joining tPF, have gotten: vinyl Coco Cabas, white jumbo caviar flap, and beige linen Precious Symbols. Furthermore, since joining tPF, i have forgotten friends' names, make an occasional cameo appearance at the dinner table, and have slept with my purses more than with DH

you think there's a form of addiction going on here?

:wlae:

:smiling:: i also must tell you that since joining tPF, i have fallen in love with the classic flap, in caviar and jumbo, preferably, but the whole look has just captured my heart. ....i never thought this would happen, because i am more of a trendy/classic girl than a pure classic, which this purse so is.
who knows what Chanel will be coming up with in seasons hence: the Jumbo Giraffe Tote; the Ding Dong Cambon Slouchette; the Periwinkle Blue Baby Dolphin Chanel Whaler; or, possibly, for mothers to be, the Cloudy Bundle of Joy? hmmmmm?

omg,, i love Chanel so much...............and love this forum! :heart:

I'm really afraid to fess up lol :yahoo: I have learned so much in my brief time here - never ever imagined I could learn so much so quickly (well and then there's the hours I've spent) what was that they say knowledge is dangerous??

Geesh I am afraid to count . . . the classic flaps I always thought . . . oh I can get that then . . . and focus now on more seasonal bags . . . but with the price increase the timing all changed :smile:

4 since joining TPF in July 06! My first designer high was with LV, now long gone. I'm high on Chanel.
Med Ultimate Soft in Black, 225 Reissue in Bordeaux, Diamond Shine Patent flap in Black (Love the coated caviar!!), Med Beige Caviar w/ gold HW

tpf actually pushed me to get my first one. I never thought about Chanel until I found this forum, since I mostly bought LVs. I got a large pink cambon tote, but sold it and now I have a black baby cabas, which I would have probably never known about if it wasn't for tpf!

tPF has been such a valuable source of information,that when I first joined I only had 2 bags (1 inherited; 1 purchased). I now have 9 bags, a wallet, makeup case, and 2 pairs of sunglasses. I guess it has been a good/bad influence?!:yahoo: