How many Chanel bags do you have?

1. I only have one so far... a small caviar classic flap with silver hardware. How about you? :graucho:
  2. Just one!
  3. I have two so far :biggrin: A cambon bowling bag and a black caviar silver medallion tote.
  4. I have three right now, but hopefully 2 will go back to Saks....

5. :nuts: Do you have pics of the medallion tote? I've never seen one before. How much was it if you don't mind me asking. Thanks!!!
  6. Just one.:sad:

7. I don't mind at all, it's $1,650 plus tax. I absolutely love her :love: it's the best tote I'd ever had. :yes: Here a pic of it with the cambon bowling bag.
    latest handbagpic3.jpg
  8. Thanks a lot pursegalsf It's beautiful :love: Now I want one!!! The silver hardware is just beautiful. I may just get one :graucho:
  9. I have four and always looking for more to add to my little family!
  10. You should :graucho: Next on my list is a jumbo caviar classic flap :biggrin:

asl_bebes you have a lovely collection.
  11. Thanks pursegalsf ... you're very sweet!:flowers:

I've been eyeing your caviar tote as well ... but I guess I'll have to wait until my birthday!:graucho:
  12. Just one - my black/white cambon bowler
  13. two - a cambon tote and a classic lambskin flap
  14. I have 4. A grey 226 reissue, a black glazed lambskin star-stitched classic flap from last year winter, a white caviar signle flap single strap classic flap, and a deerskin light gold camera bag from this spring. I used to have a pink cambon bowling bag too but I sold it on eBay.
  15. I have 4:

Large Cambon Tote & Medium Cambon Tote:

Cambon Flat Tote & Petite Shopper:

Can you tell I like Cambon??:rolleyes: