How many Carlys do you have?

1. Hi, I'm not sure if this has been asked before but how many Carlys do you own? Right now, I have the Chocolate Signature LG Carly, the Khaki/Saddle LG Sig Carly and the LG Blk Sig Carly. I would want to get one more: the chocolate leather, red leather or the red Khaki. I am also considering exchanging my lg khaki saddle for the medium. I am 5'9 and weight about 160. It seems big for me even though I am not a small girl. I'm not, how many carlys do you have?;)
  2. Please check out our Carly Club thread and join us!!!!
  3. I have 1.. my large chocolate siggy carly.. I :heart: her!! I am 5'10" 150 lbs and bought the medium 3 times before I realized I wanted the large. lol Just love the way it slouches once it's on and unstuffed, I prefer it. Love the carly.. like mommyville said.. check out the carly club!!! :tup:
  4. NO LAUGHING!!! I bought the medium FOUR times before I realized I WANTED THE LARGE!!!! Fields is RIGHT!!!!! :yes:
  5. amazingly, zero! I LOVE Carly!!!
  6. I have a large Khaki/Saddle Carly. It's the perfect bag for me, so I plan on getting a couple more.

I'm 6'0" so the large Carly is the only option for me. I feel too tall for the smaller ones. Love the large Carly!!!!!
  7. 0 but I love spotting them!
  8. Do you use your Carly's to go out to dinner with SO? My DH has heard about me getting a Carly for weeks, but I just question it it only for everyday?
  9. I will have 3 by the end of this week! I can't wait to take pics of them all!
  10. i have 0 =[
  11. I have one, but I want another :smile:
  12. I don't have one (yet!!!) but it's going to be my first bag purchase of 2008.
  13. I have zero right now. I hope to get the medium camel leather one eventually.
  14. Two...1 large black leather and 1 large chocolate signature. my carlys are the 2 purses that get the most rotation in my collection so far.
  15. im on the fence between a large chocolate carly and waiting for the khaki/red... it is devine!