How many black bags can you have!?!?!?!?

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Just wondering.....I've got Black Box Bolide and am thinking about a 28cm black Box souple Kelly to switch on and off with Mizz Chocolate Kelly (who, by the way really needs a rest). I wear lots of black and jeans w/t's...... Is it too much to have two black Box H bags in ones collection???? :oh:

My SA is on the look out for a 28cm Black Box Kelly for me (you'd think these would be falling out of trees but noooooooo) but he's trying to convince me to go for a 32. I've always thought a Box Kelly looks somehow more chic in the smaller size....?

I have a 28cm in gold, rigide-style, so it looks more dressy, IMO. I'm petite, so the larger sizes tend to look disproportionate. Because the Kelly does not have the tote-like appearance of the Birkin, I can't get away with a larger size. Why don't you try the 32cm on for size and check yourself in the mirror, Shopmom? You can always say no.

I have the 32cm Chocolate Sellier Kelly which has a little slouch to it and I love it and the size is great. Any bigger and I'd look like I was carrying luggage. I just thought that with a rigid construction a 28cm would look bigger than it really is...you know what I mean? And the Box would make it more dressy so I could use it for evenings out too. I think....I wish there was one that I could try on or even just look at but it looks like this size is one I'll have to wait for....

shopmom411 said:
I know....anyone have a 28cm Kelly????

WOULD YOU BELIEVE I OWN THAT BAG????? THE ONLY HERMES BAG I OWN! Hee hee.

I agree with you shopmom...the Kellys do look a bit better in the small size. It is stunning in the 28. I do love them in 32, but the larger you go it takes a way a tiny bit from the look of the bag. For some reason in the larger size I think one should go with a color maybe...for black a 28.

Mine is also souple and box with gold hw. Now, I LOVE PALLADIUM HW, but for some reason I think the Kelly 28 in black really is a stunner with the gold. I have seen one all the same with palladium and I think the gold is the icing on the cake. (My opinion of course)

It is not too small and I can really stash alot in there. It is to die for and you will have zero regret.

What more can I say, but get your hands on one...it is the MOST CLASSIC BAG OF THEM ALL! (guess that makes me feel better since I can't get my hands on anything lately)