How many B-bags is a *sane* number for the wife to collect?

1. I just opened the hall closet and it is stuffed to the gills with B-bags. A quick tally suggests that for the price of all those bags we could have had a new car! :wtf:

I think it might be time to "thin the herd" just a bit. So how many bags is a *sane* number for my wife (a true B-bag addict and connoisseur) to keep in her personal collection?

ps - we are not millionairres...

2. Is your wifey a Pfer? If not, get her to join asap! :graucho:

3. haha that's funny...how many are there? How does your DW feel about trimming the herd? *If* she's on board with the trim and not :crybaby: , I'd say keep the dearly loved ones, keep the rare collectible ones, and sell the rest...:flowers:

4. sh*t!!!!! will, is that you????????? :push:

5. If she's happy with having all those B-bags and you guys are not going broke, why not let her keep it. This is probably whats keeping her "sane"! :lol: But if you're really having a problem with her B-bag addiction, then maybe you should give her a talk and have her trim down the numbers and keep only the rare B-bags.

By the way, welcome to tPF!! :wlae:

6. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

7. They are an investment! They'll increase in value every year so if you sell now, you'll actually be losing money. Not to mention the ass-age she will kick.

But to answer your question...... 47.

8. hmm...how many can your closet hold?! ;)

9. :wtf:Maybe this is my dh.....
    Um, I think I have 8. Probably not finished yet. Oh ya, and a few "others".

10. Doh! It was supposed to be a poll with these choices...

1. What kind of monster do you think I am?
    2. Two
    3. Three
    4. Four
    5. Five
    6. Six
    7. Seven
    8. Eight
    9. Nine
    10. Ten
    11. Yeah right! Nice try...

11. I don't think you could ever have too many.

12. :roflmfao:

13. And you might want to check her car trunk and under her bed too... :roflmfao:

14. ummmm, sorry to break it to ya, DH, but I vote for choice # 11 :wlae: :jammin: :supacool:

15. :lol: OMG! My sweet hubby, The DH, just needs your assurance that about a dozen or so bags is a-okay ;)

I agree with you girls, I should keep the rare & most loved ones and sell the rest. I'm going through the closet now to see what's in there. :blush: