How long will you carry your baby Coco Cabas?

leem

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I love my black cabas, but when I first bought it I had some concerns about trendiness. Since it is coming out again for spring, I think it is good for another season, but I am just wondering about how long after that??

As long as big bags are in, the baby and mama cabas will be in style. Doesn't look like the trend is stopping for large bags in the near future. I have the baby cabas and plan to carry it whenever it matches the outfit I am wearing!

I will carry mine regardless of whether it's "in" or out. I :love: the cabas and that's really all that matters, IMO. :yes: It's such a great bag, I can throw ANYTHING in there and it's so comfortable to wear on the shoulder.

Normally, Chanel is classic. I have a baby cabas in white. I don't think it will be forever. This bag is a kind of fashion. However, I don't care about it and I will keep it as long as possible.

My Khaki cabas will be here on Monday from NM. I havent even seen it in person to know if I will like it yet. I dont carry bags because theyre "in" I carry what I like. I still carry an old classic Dooney from 1990 when they were considered a "luxury" bag (now I think theyre crap but thats my opinion). I LOVE the Cabas from pictures, cant wait to get mine.

^totally agree, I'd still carry mine if it wasn't the IT bag. I love it, love the size and everything about...just hope it doesn't break-like how I already had to use pliers to push the chainlink back together :Push: