how long will this line be around for?

yeah. i originally didn't like it but the more i look at it i think the little dude is cute. lol. and i think when i get paid next friday is when i'll search for it...even if i don't end up getting something damier it would match monogram too.

I bought the cles when it came out in Oct. and I just ordered a groom red agenda from 866 on Tues. I love that little guy. (they had 10 left when I called) It was between a new red vernis agenda or the groom and I thought since it a LE piece I better get him now. I think I will get the new red cles because the color is so pretty.

I bought the cles when it came out in Oct. and I just ordered a groom red agenda from 866 on Tues. I love that little guy. (they had 10 left when I called) It was between a new red vernis agenda or the groom and I thought since it a LE piece I better get him now. I think I will get the new red cles because the color is so pretty.

I also got the groom agenda (in yellow) from 866 after considering the new red vernis. I guess great minds think alike! Mine should have been delivered today so I can't wait to get home!