How long until you take out a new LV?

1. I wonder how you feel about this...

When I am buying a new bag, or agenda or another thing from LV it sometimes takes me a while until it gets a first outing. I am sitting there and admire it and am a bit afraid to ruin it so it always takes me some courage to use it for the first time...strange, I know.

So at the moment I have that cute mandarin agenda sitting there waiting for a red bag to go with it at christmas ( having a colourful moment) and I wonder how long it will take me to get them out of the house...

2. I start using my stuff automatically... :biggrin:

3. Usually the next day :yes:

4. it depends - i dont tend to be that cautious with LV bags and accessories, i no i should take more care with them!

but when i got my fendi spy i didnt dare use it! i am so careful with it, i'm frightened to death of ruining it!

5. Sometimes I don't ever take some of them out:shame: I used my damier speedy & suhali lockit the next day....have yet to use the gold pap .. it is sooo bright:nuts:

6. I know where you are coming from...kinda like you are afraid to get it dirty and ruin it on the first day, because it would be a shame if it happened right after buying it. So if that happens after having it and admiring it for a feel weeks first, you wont feel as bad.

7. i haven't used my new groom agenda since the reffils are for 2007 and i haven't tested the gold pen eather lol i can't wait to use it!!!:smile:

8. if they're precious new LE pieces...I still haven't started using them~
    if normal one, probably nxt day :smile:

9. Yes, I get like that too. It usually takes me a few days or weeks to enjoy the new fresh LV smell before I start taking them out with me. :p

10. ASAP :yes:

11. 2 mths later

but after i use it...it dun look as it used to be

at least the colour changes n i am getting value for my money by using it

12. Yes, as soon as possible !!!

13. about 5 min!

14. I used mine, the first min I step out of the store

15. RIGHT AWAY!!! haha :smile: