How long should I wait for payment?

1. I had an item end on Sunday morning and I still haven't received payment despite sending an invoice AND an email reminder. How long should I wait before I report her and re-list?

2. Ugh!
    So annoying!

Generally you have to wait for 7 days until you can file a NPB..hope your buyer will make the payment soon!
    GL!

3. Yep, according to eBay the buyer has 7 days to pay, no matter what you state in your auction. If she doesn't pay, the you can file a NPB.

4. My husband just double-checked the bidder. Turns out that she has 1 postive feedback, but whoever gave the feedback must've made a mistake because she says the bidder never paid. Why do people bother bidding if they aren't going to pay? I just don't get it.

5. I was just about to ask if you have any other items for sale, because the only time I don't pay immediately is when I want to buy another item that ends later from the same seller (and combine shipping).

But now it looks like she's just a deadbeat! What a pain!!! I'm sorry!

6. I have the same thing going on right now with a buyer and she has over 1000 feedback - have sent invoice twice and tried to email, but it bounced - it's for less than $30 so don't know what the issue is.

7. I have the same thing going on with a buyer who has 190+ feedback, 100% positive. She won the auction on Sunday and still hasn't paid. I sent a reminder yesterday. No communication whatsoever. Hopefully she pays soon. I don't know what the deal is, she has great feedback about how she pays quickly, etc... But I have to wait until it's been 7 days to file a NPB. Such is life in the wonderful world of eBay!