How long have you been collecting Coach?

?

How long have you been collecting Coach

1. Less than 6 months

2. 6 months to 1 year

3. 1 year to 3 years

4. 3 years to 10 years

5. 10 years or more

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Just curious to see how long the average tpf-er has been collecting Coach.

And for those of you who have been collecting for a long period of time, when was the peak of your interest in Coach?

I have been collecting for over a year and I have to say that I think the bags that were out late summer 2006 was my favorite time.

2. more than 10 years for me.....I've been around it all my life, my mom and grandmother love it too

3. I'd say about 2 years...My mom used to buy them for me all the time...and I never took care of them...but when I started buying them on my own...I got a lil more serious about them lol

4. I received my very first coach about 13 years ago, but I didn't start buying it for myself until about 2 years ago...Aug 2005 to be exact. I've been addicted since then!

5. Just a year for me, I got bit by the bug last May and it was ON from then!!

6. 3 years for me ^-^

7. Around 3 years for me, but it seems to have accelerated a bit after joining this forum!

8. I've been collecting for around twenty years. I did sell or give away alot of my older bags to friends and family.
    I pretty much have a newer updated collection with a few vintage bags thrown in for good measure.

9. there's 4 of us for 10 years or more...who are you?!?!

10. me! I bought my first one 15 years ago

11. I got my first Coach bag in 1989. Back then my kids were young and I found those bags durable and attractive. I have to admit I wasn't a big fan when the styles started to change from the original heavy leathers. I dabbled in D&B and Perlina for a while but I always had a couple of Coaches in my wardrobe. I guess it was 4-5 years ago that I came back big time and really fell hard for Coach again. This year I have been a total Coach glutton!!:blush: Thank goodness there are no calories involved.

12. About 2 years!

13. i so totally agree...this forum gets me so amped lol....I buy one thing...and then I go nuts over what to get next

14. I bought a Coach shoulder bag in the late 80s and then didn't buy anything until last September and it's been all downhill since then.

15. I bought my first Coach (Soho Small Fap Bag and mini skinny) in November 2006. Second bag in March or so and third May.

So I'm starting out... I can't wait to see where my collection goes... I hope I can maybe get a bag (or something Coach) once a month.