How long do you bumble around in the morning?

1. I am usually out of the house before 9:00 AM so I wake up at 7:30 AM to get in a quick shower and 2 big mugs of coffee! And I can manage to bust a few moves to MTV's music videos. :wlae:

How long does it take you to get out of the house in the morning?

2. Right now for summer my kids are in camp. So we get up every morning at around 7:00am and are out of the house at 8:00am. I am very regimented in the morning, I have to have it flow or else it throws me off for the whole day!!!

3. I have a horrible schedule in the morning.
    20-30 mins of cuddling with my furbabies (see avatar - who can resist??? :shrugs: )
    30 mins shower.
    20 mins to put in contacts - do hair and makeup - get dressed
    5 mins running around the house trying to switch purses and make a lunch.
    So really I could probably get up a half hour later if I could just leave the dogs alone in the morning. :lol:

4. Wake up, do two laps of the shower, chug a coffee, dry hair, poke husband (not like THAT :rolleyes: !!!), shovel food into kiddies, get everyone dressed......I can be out the door in under 1/2 hour.

5. from the time i wake up until i leave the house i need 1 1/2 - 2 hours
    -wake up
    -coffee and cigarette
    -check mail
    -swimming 20+ laps
    -take a shower
    -get dressed hair and make up

6. I wake up at 6:30am, actually get out of bed at 6:40 and am out of the house by 7:15.

7. I bumble ALL day long!

8. I'm w/ Chag..LOL. I don't have to rush at all since I work outta my home. But to take a shower, do hair, get dressed, take care of kid about 1.5 hours. I usually wake up at 7:00 & have to be working by 8:30-9. Most days I can "bum it" & get right back into my PJs.

9. Depends.

If I've got something to do, I'm usually done in about 45 minutes (including breakfast, shower, hair, getting dressed, hygene stuff, etc).

But if I've got nothing to do and nowhere to be, I'll take my merry time :smile:

10. Oh jeez! I must be the odd one out! I usually shower before I go to bed so I jump out of bed about 30 minutes before the bus comes to my stop. Today, I was in and out of sleep and fully woke up about 10 minutes prior to the bus coming so I scrambled to wash my face, brush my teeth and hair, put on my clothes and dash to the bus!

11. Too long! I'm horrible about this and I keep getting worse. I used to get up around eight and leave the house by 9:30. But for the past couple of years I've started waking up later and later and taking longer and longer to putter around. I have trouble getting places before ten or even eleven -- unless I HAVE to be there. I keep trying to reform in this area b/c I know it's not productive. But I keep staying up too late then sleeping in. Then when I do wake up I like to relax w/ breakfast and primping -- up to two hours worth of that. ugh -- I'm bad!

12. hmmm I get up at 6:50 and leave at 7:40 so that makes it 50 minutes to:

Wake Up
    Breakfast (crunchy nut cereal and a mug of tea)
    Dress, brush teeth and perfume etc
    Make-up
    Hair
    Then 5 minutes rest doing nothing before I start my working day :tender:

13. After various alarms, I'm usually in the shower at 6:50... I sort of lounge around a little depending on if i loose track of time taking a shower or not. Sometimes I can squeeze in laying in bed watching the news for a few minutes or checking my email, sometimes not... also often depends on if I know what I'm going to wear ahead of time or not... I'm out of the house around 7:45 so it takes me almost an hour on a work day....

Now if you catch me on the weekends or on a day off... totally different story!

14. I have my alarm set at 8 am and I walk in my office at 9:15. It is a 15-20 minutes drive.

15. My morning routine takes about half an hour...I wake up around 6:30am and hop into the shower. I'm usually out of the apartment by 7:00am.

I plan my outfits for the week on Sunday (and iron and lay out what is necessary)...HUGE time saver.