How long do repairs take?

1. sorry to keep posting about repairs but I was ondering how long it takes?

2. my mother's repairs took about 2-3 weeks i think but i can't remember......they did a great job tho :p

3. Bonsoir, I've sent my Speey 30 to the LV boutique in Toulouse (France) for changing handles (too dark). It will take 4 weeks.

4. LVLover, just out of curiousity, is the repair regarding the colour of the brass corners fading? Because I remember you recently posted a thread asking if anyone experienced that happening on their LV bags.

5. I just had 2 handle replacements on 2 Reade pm bags, they took 6 weeks.

6. Took mine about a month or so.

7. I asked to have the zipper replaced on my black pochette and it took a month.

8. When they replace the handles, do they replace the triangle-shaped thingies that the handles attach to? Or, is that a different repair?
    I bought a new speedy to replace a very old and worn one, and got a water mark on that triangle part before I even got out of the house with it. Ugh!!

9. eyelove: Yes!! I brought may bag in today and I was told that they were going to take a picture of the area then email the pic to the repairs dept. to see if the corner piece could be replaced. 2 SA's told me that they had never seen the finish wear off to show silver, but I have it on my white MC speedy and keepall and by blue and white l'fab. I'm gonna be PO if they won't replace the hardware. I don't care if I have to pay (which I think is BS if I do) I just want it fixed. By the way all of these bag are not even 1 year old.

10. oh man that just is not right!!!!

11. I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your bags! Quite frankly, I think these defects are inexcusable, considering the prices that we, as buyers, are paying for these bags (eg, one Le Fabuleux is $3250 US, and if I converted it into Canadian dollars after tax, it's almost $4500).

Very disappointing...

I hope the repairs turn out well!

12. I'll keep you all updated. I'm supposed to be getting a call today. I'm feeling so anxious, I just want answers!:sad::cry::weird:

13. I had to have the bottom panel of a Mat bag replaced. I sent it to LV 5th Avenue and they had to send it to San Dimas. It was gone for around 3 months.

14. Too bloody long! (pardon my french). It's been 6 weeks. Ive called them 3 times. hey keep saying they will call me when its (my trapeze) ready. Grrr.