How long did you take to grow up your collection?

xLAUx

♥ LV ♥
May 7, 2006
Many of you have largest LV collections..
did you collect them since you were young (it doesn't mean you're old ladies, sorry for my bad explanation):upsidedown::shame:

elongreach said:
I didn't start collection until March or April. I wasn't an LV fan until then. I have 7 or 8 pieces now.

Heh, now I don't feel so bad. I started June 2 (researched for a while before that though), and now I have 4, which seems like a lot for 2 months. But I'm done for the time being, unless the universe throws some extra cash my way!

I got a Speedy when I was 12 (long story) then bought myself an Alma, then I got a Perfo Speedy as a gift, then I stumbled onto this board and I've gone completely insane!!! If you like LV or have a slight addiction, it will be full blown after a few weeks here! It's contageous!

I always thought lv was out of my reach. Then in March of this year my husband was in las vegas on business and decided to just do it, and bought me my ph and the pti. Since then I've gotten the large bucket and the white mc alma and mono wapity. I think that's a lot for just 5 months, but I could seriously get a lot more if I didn't control the passion!