How long before LVR reverses charge?

SerenitySue said:
Tod, I think you're right - it's just a matter of time, hehe . I love the colour. I was so crushed when I got LVR's email. Can u believe, the choc's still on their website as available?? I can't imagine how many other ppl are still ordering as we "speak".

If it werent for their good prices I don't think anyone would put up with such inefficiencies! Can't believe they still show it as available. I was wondering about you today on whether you got your funds credited back. Hope you did. I love the choco too but wish I had gotten the medium pocket choco instead of the stachel. That way my 2 paddies wouldnt be identical. But i'm loving them both just the same:love:

Aww, thanks for thinking about me:smile:) No good news so far - I still haven't seen the funds back on my CC. Actually, there's a thread in the General forums started by SwankyMamaOf3 which relates to LVR in the same way so I posted there about what's been happening on my front. I just shot off another email to LVR, not 3 minutes ago;) I wrote something like, "at least you could reply my emails". Hope I get a response this time. Will let u know:smile:

Hey, I was just saying in another post (the 2 paddys post) that if you were thinking of parting with your Choc regular Paddy, give me a heads up! I know you're really loving it now.. but just so you know I'm here, lol!

Thanks Tod, and I'm happy to report that they've refunded me! Woke up this morning and checked my email - got one from them finally (after the 3 I sent!) saying they've cancelled my order and have refunded. Checked my accout and yes!! They have indeed done that!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I'm relieved this is over and now I can have a good weekend:smile:

Btw, the choc paddy is still on LVR, grrrr!!!:evil:

SerenitySue said:
Thanks Tod, and I'm happy to report that they've refunded me! Woke up this morning and checked my email - got one from them finally (after the 3 I sent!) saying they've cancelled my order and have refunded. Checked my accout and yes!! They have indeed done that!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I'm relieved this is over and now I can have a good weekend:smile:

Btw, the choc paddy is still on LVR, grrrr!!!:evil:

YAY SerenitySue! I am glad to hear that you FINALLY got your money back! May I recommend the medium pocket in choco? It's not the original Paddy, but I just received mine in blanc and it is pretty darn fabulous if I do say so myself!

Thanks ET:smile:

Lol, actually I was thinking about the pocket for a bit.. but I still prefer the original Paddy. I really like the size and look of it, the triangle-ish shape/profile as opposed to the more square one. Was also thinking of the shopping tote but it may be too big for my everyday needs.

SerenitySue said:
Thanks ET:smile:

Lol, actually I was thinking about the pocket for a bit.. but I still prefer the original Paddy. I really like the size and look of it, the triangle-ish shape/profile as opposed to the more square one. Was also thinking of the shopping tote but it may be too big for my everyday needs.

Well, I am sure you will find one before too long! :biggrin: Don't give up!