How long before Karl Lagerfeld whips up something similar?

1. [​IMG]

$46,0000
    14 LV "It" bags in one

LV lovers, Don't flame me - as have singular LV pieces from this amalgamated bag.

2. I saw this bag a few times- it was even on E! News earlier tonight- am I the only one who thinks it is hideous?

Someone on the forum mentioned that Chanel is supposed to be coming out w/patchwork bags but I am sure they will not be anything like that.

3. No, you most certainly are not. :yucky: :yucky: :yucky:

4. OMG, this has got to be the scariest looking bag ever! Well, this and the fur bag that still had the animal's head attached to it. ICK.

5. Well, Marc Jacobs just went back into rehab.......need I say anything else???:p

6. Well, I have no comment on this LV bag. But talk about patchworks from Chanel...I saw a patchwork cocodile handbag(flap) today at NM, it is so adorable looking, but over my budget (sorry girls, I forgot the price....$8000 or so) so I didn't get it. Sure wish I had a camera with me today so that I can take a pic for you all to see!:p

7. Dawn I was JUST going to say that Karl won't make anything so hideous until he's wacked out on heroin too.:nuts:

8. He won't. He is not that stupid.

9. I'm an LV fan also. But this bag is so hideous and the price is outrageous. For that price, I get my BMW.

I hope Chanel will never has anything like that.

10. awwwww a BMW, I have found a kindred spirit - BMW & Chanel:yahoo:

11. I think the same way. That bag looks busy. Nothing special.

12. Wouldn't it be better to buy the bags individually..it would be alot cheaper that way!

13. Personally i thought it was a joke when i saw it in a gossip mag...... but then i saw the price tag and almost keeled over:upsidedown:

14. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

15. Oh don't forget this one

[​IMG]

Is MJ serious???:sweatdrop: