How long ago was the color "pear" available? Anybody own any pieces?

1. Trying to find a "warm green" color and I'm bummed that our search feature is down (never realized how OFTEN I use this until it's gone).

2. I think last spring. I saw pear hobos in the outlets a few months ago

3. I got mine last May for my Birthday. I have the Large soho hobo and matching slim wallet. I had the signature wristlet but it ripped, so I exchanged it.

4. I saw Pear items at the Coach Outlet this afternoon, in Aurora, Ohio.

5. There was a pear tote on eBay..I was just browsing and thought.."what a lovely color"!

6. Yes, it was last Spring. I recall that distinctly because it is when I first discovered Coach.

7. There is a large hobo on eBay right now.

8. Get OUT! I live only 45 min. away, now I must go tomorrow (or today) to check it out--thank you!!!

9. last spring I have the french wallet and skinny mini in pear

10. amytude - let me know how you do! I'm curious where you are at - I am about 45 minutes from their too. I live close to Crocker Park, if you know where that is!

11. How funny...I live right up the street from Crocker Park...wow..very small world. :yes:

12. How funny! The girls in the Crocker Park Coach store tell me that I am not the only one who shops there and visits this forum. Is that where you shop, too, Aimee? And I love ALF, BTW!

13. Yep..they are all so nice there...they can talk me into just about anything...however, I go very willingly.. :smile::smile:

14. Yup, this color came out last spring. I will look for a picture of my bag.

15. pear soho hobo and mini skinny
    [​IMG]