How limited is the Stratus PM???

1. I have been on the fence about this bag. I have purchased it and it is on the way. I decided NOT to cancel it and wait to see it when she gets here. I called 866 and they stated that "it will not be re-released~ it was made for spring/summer 2007, and when it is gone, it is gone." She then stated that there are only a handful left in the USA. I asked her how many were produced and she did not know.

Does anyone know how many were released?

Sorry if this has been asked already...I did a serch and couldn't find the answer.

2. Sorry, don't know the answer. But am excited that you got one. I just got mine last Thursday. What color did you get?
  3. I got the ecru~ I will see if I LOVE it and then decide to keep or return. DH really pissed me off last I am leaning more on keeping it LOL!
  4. I don't know how limited the Stratus PM is, but I had to post when I read that you're likely to keep it since your DH pissed you off last night. LOL

I think you'll no longer be p.o.'ed once you see this lovely bag. It looks gorgeous! Post pics if you decide to get it!!
  5. I will! :nuts:...It should be here by the end of the week~:wlae:, I do a lot of revenge shopping since that is all I have..:p
  6. I just purchased a Stratus as well. From all the pictures I see, it's definitely a keeper.
  7. It's a very beautiful bag. Unfortunately, I decided to send mine back today. It was driving me crazy that one of the straps kept sliding off my shoulder.

8. "Revenge shopping" --- I love that!:lol:
  9. If I did REVENGE SHOPPING then I would pick fights ALL the time! LOL!
  10. :crybaby:so did I! It's soo beautiful, but I let go for the same reason as you, sigh, on the birht side, now there's fund for other LV :rolleyes:
  11. I decided not to get it for the same reasons...I am awaiting the nimbus pm now...we shall see.