how limited edition are we talking?

Oh!! I think you should buy it and like everyone said if you don't like it, you can sell it.

I know this's very limited...really!!
:shame:

i think it's far more limited than the cerise.. cerise wasn't really that limited. cerise with alligator - yes, but not the regular. the mirroir seems to be very hot and i think you should jump on the opportunity.

Yeah, I think you should definately buy it now. I really do feel this will be limited as the wait lists closed. Typically when that happens they know they can't fill the orders!

Try the Portland OR store, I just got my Pochette there & I walked in today. I had to wait list, but they called me this evening and I'm picking up tomorrow:nuts:

i would say you should get it. if you know you like the bag and really want it, you rather to get it now while you still have the chance. cause if you hold out, you might not ever get it again. and if try to look at other places, the price is gonna be higher than it is now. you could get it, hold on to it over night and if you feel like you really dont want it, bring it back or something.

who has the new Silver Mirroir Papillon?

ME!! :yahoo:

That's right ladies I decided to no let this gem get out of my reach. I totally agree that I would kill myself and regret it forever! I just have to see it IRL

so in 3-5 days expect pictures up the wazoo! :smile:

and by the way...where can I get my mirroir speedy now??? :shame:

I vote to buy it...it's so much nicer to get the bag straight from the store now too rather than decide you want one later but having eBay as your only option...