How Limited Dentelle Non-Show pieces are??

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
Does anyone know? Are they seasonal items??
Is this line going to be very easy to obtain as time goes by??
My SA told me so far she got only 2 Gold Speedies.....just wondering if it's going to be like Perfo.....??
:shrugs:

Yeah I think they'll be like the Perfo. From what my SA has told me, customers aren't really into this line as much as they had been at first and a lot of people have taken their names off the list. She was even trying to get me to get the gold Speedy the other day lol.
But yeah I think the non-show bags will be pretty easy to get ahold of.

I've heard that the Dentelle line is limited but the SA didn't say as to how many will be distributed as a whole in the US. I do know that some of the boutiques go limited quanities. I was inquiring about the BH and my boutique got two golds only :wtf: There was no waitlist for the silver and I don't know how many they were getting of that one.

Try calling 866-vuitton.

I was told that the seasonal=LE, rep said there're only 2 lines which are seasonal & permanent.

I tried to ask the difference about seasonal & LE , but she insisted that it's the same.

So, I guess.... :shrugs: it depends on number produced only.

Anyway, I called my SA and asked about dentelle speedy, she said the store will receive only 4 gold.