How large is a large Carly?

Well I'm a short plus-sized girl and mine fits me just fine...:yes: I have both the medium and the large and I like both for different reasons. My medium holds my daily stuff just fine, and I think the best thing about the large is the slouchiness (which doesn't make it seem so big).

YES! That's it, spoiled! I LOVE the slouchiness of my large Carly! That's part of what sold me!:tup:

And yes, the denim and chocolate cotton Carlys are at my outlet already...I called today!:wtf:

I just got my large Choc Carly last week and I'm totally smitten!! I'm almost 5'3 and about 120lbs. I was a little afraid it would be too big but I *love* it! I'm more into big bags lately as I love having the ability to throw everything in it (also have the Large Ergo tote, Legacy satchel!)
Anyway, I just want to put my vote in for the large! And like another poster mentioned, the slouch is so perfect on the large!! True Carly Love!!

I bought the medium Carly (twice)...bought the chocolate one first and like a previous poster said, I was also concerned about the length of the shoulder strap w/ a heavy coat. So I got rid of it :sad: I REALLY liked the Carly though and the large was WAY too big for me....so I decided (w/ the help of another tPF member..you know who you are!!!!! LOL) to try again w/ the khaki/saddle medium carly b/c I could use that at different times of the year since it isnt such a dark color,

Moi??? :yes: I want to see your pics when it comes in now, ya hear?

I bought both the medium and large in kahki/ebony and I'm still trying to decide what works best for me. I'm 5'5" and curvy. I feel like the medium...um...gets in my business :blush: (if ya know what i mean). The bulk of the bag hits strangely between my arm and side. The large looks a little big on me, but the slouchiness as others mentioned is amazing!

Try them both on...fill them with what you would normally carry and then decide. Good luck! Post pics when you get your carly. :smile:

I'm short and plus sized but my weight is apparently not in my shoulders because I don't have the body to back up that large Carly. When I was taking it back I put it on for my friend and she was like, "no handbag should hit mid-thigh. Although, you could put a brick in the bottom and use if for the occasional beat down."

I didn't know how to respond to that so I just took it back.

im only 5'1 and about 115-120ish and i LOVE my large carly. i have a few big bags for school and then the days when i carry a lot...but i love my smaller bags too!

i think a large carly should be a staple in every girls closet

I'm short and plus sized but my weight is apparently not in my shoulders because I don't have the body to back up that large Carly. When I was taking it back I put it on for my friend and she was like, "no handbag should hit mid-thigh. Although, you could put a brick in the bottom and use if for the occasional beat down."

I didn't know how to respond to that so I just took it back.

You are hilarous!:roflmfao: