How is your day going ?

todays been good! I had my first driving lesson thing with an instructor and it went great! I went on the interstate and stuff! hehehe im really excited! plus i should be able to get my permit early next week, so thats also pretty exciting!

elongreach said:
Awful! I found out I didn't get a job I really wanted.

Back to the drawing board.

Elongreach, you always seem really witty, smart, and on the ball in your posts -- I'm sure you will get a great job when the time is right!

Jill said:
I just did some clothes shopping for myself and got a kicking pair of Paige jeans..LOl..so that made my day....

What kind of Paige? I'm looking at the skinny ones in our store (the ONLY one that carries paige in my little town) here:smile:

my day was ok today. I took a day off, didn't go to work. I slept 'til almost noon, then had brunch. Bummed around the house, did some laundry then went to the mall. Godiva had the sale, so i got 3 boxes of chocolate. Stopped by the bank.
Had dinner with my bf then just hung out....

Pursegrrl, sorry to hear that. I hope u find something soon.

MandM said:
What kind of Paige? I'm looking at the skinny ones in our store (the ONLY one that carries paige in my little town) here:smile:
I bought the Laurel Canyon..they are my fave..have them in a GAZILLION washes..LOL..these have embroidery on the back pockets..they are really tight..cuz they will stretch..My 10 yr old said I looked super skinny in them..MADE MY DAY!!:rolleyes:

I've been at the sorority house ALL DAY! Then a required panhellenic pool party. I just got home. I'm exhausted and going to bed (It's only 10:45pm).

Gotta wake up tomorrow and do it all over again

Holliwood said:
Measured!! Having problems at home and trying to sort thru them at this time. Pray for me.
Sorry to hear, I hope you get things worked out and today isa better day for you.

twiggers said:
better now that my kitty found a home! Overall though...kind of boring day...I want school to start!
Awesome, Glad your kitty is home safe.

ahs483 said:
todays been good! I had my first driving lesson thing with an instructor and it went great! I went on the interstate and stuff! hehehe im really excited! plus i should be able to get my permit early next week, so thats also pretty exciting!
Ooo new driver :smile: Congrat's on getting your premit.

vuittonGirl said:
my day was ok today. I took a day off, didn't go to work. I slept 'til almost noon, then had brunch. Bummed around the house, did some laundry then went to the mall. Godiva had the sale, so i got 3 boxes of chocolate. Stopped by the bank.
Had dinner with my bf then just hung out....

Pursegrrl, sorry to hear that. I hope u find something soon.
Sleeping until noon AWESOME..I wish I could do that once in a blue moon.
Hope you have a good Saturday.

Irissy said:
My day could be better. :Push:
I hope today is better for you.

vickitoria said:
I've been at the sorority house ALL DAY! Then a required panhellenic pool party. I just got home. I'm exhausted and going to bed (It's only 10:45pm).

Gotta wake up tomorrow and do it all over again
Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you. Hope you're able to take some time out to relax.

ilzabet said:
i'm bored. and lonely. i'd say it's time to go to bed but it's only 9pm...
I hope today is better for you and not so boring.

elongreach said:
Awful! I found out I didn't get a job I really wanted.

Back to the drawing board.

Oooh, I HATE THAT! That happened to me not to long ago. But, then I wouldn't have found the job I start Monday that pays twice as much. :graucho: Hope you find something soon!

I have not had a good day, I'm on antibiotics that makes me sick to my stomach. :sad: I've been on them since Wednesday and have been fine up until today ... I wanted to go to the beach too!