How is the quality of Cynthia Rowley bags? I just ordered this one from Zappos

1. I got them to price match a store that had it for much less.:yahoo:

the leather looks really nice in the pics..:love:
  2. I have a Cynthia Rowley black leather bag and I love it!!! I've had it a few years and never had a problem w/ anything. The leather on mine is black and it's crinckely and has a slight sheen to it, very nice.
  3. I have a Cynthia Rowley bag and I love it. The leather is beautiful and its a really great style (I believe its the "biker" bag). The only issue I and a friend of mine has had has been the pockets coming unsewn, etc...Her bag has several outside pockets and the stiching came loose and on my bag one of the buckles came undone. Unfortunately I wasn't able to screw it back in, but I used superglue and it looks great. I think the quality is good and since your bag doesn't appear to have any outside pockets, you should be good to go!
  4. I have a Cynthia Rowley in white leather, and it is in great shape. Not sure if it is because I only carry it one season a year, but it is almost two years old and shows no signs of wear. I love this style too!
  5. I just bought a CR bag in Saks Off 5th Ave a few days ago. I love it but its going back as its way to heavy when I put stuff in it. I would get a shoulder strain carrying it.
  6. I love Cynthia Rowley's styles. I have one but it did get a little worn looking pretty quick. It's still one of my favorites though.
  7. Whereas I have one I bought two years ago and it still looks practically new. I think her styles are typically adorable.
  8. I always seem to be attracted to Cynthia Rowley bags:yes: They suit my type of "style"