How is Bluefly's Prada workin for ya?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

Dunno why all of a sudden I am getting paranoid, but I bought a Tessuto night pochette from Bluefly,last year I believe ( they had a couple online around the time that Saks had them) Anyhow, I don't have pics, not yet anyway, but initially, i thought the bag looked good, never questioned it at all...but i guess the dustcover has me worried a little...it isn't the felt type, it is more of a woven light sort of textured cotton, and it doesn't have a made in Italy tag inside of it. The other thing that sort of troubles me is the authenticity card. I have looked through some of the threads and haven't noticed any with the layout similar to mine. I will try to take a picture, but my camera phone probably won't be too clear...at least you can get a sense of what the layout is...I hope this helps..Again, like I said i never questioned it before...but eh...when i get paranoid, I really get paranoid. Any help would be great...hopefully i will be able to take clear enough pics to post in the authenticate thread.

prada dustcover.jpg prada cards.jpg card.jpg
  2. hmmm..maybe I should have put this in the authenticate thread.. sorry mods! Can you please move it, if this is wrong? Thank you.

3. don´t worry! bluefly is a trusted seller and the authenticity card looks authentic to me (look same as my cards).

4. Thank you ladyblunt :smile: I am going to post this in the authenticate thread..so, this can be closed!

5. Closing per request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.