How is Active Endeavors on returns, repairs for quality issues w/handbags?

1. Thinking of buying a Botkier Sasha duffle from Active Endeavors. Wondering how they would be if there was a quality issue with the bag and it needed a repair or an exchange.

Thanks in advance.
  2. I've never needed anything repaired, but they are generally great for returns and stuff. I've gotten great service from them. That's actually where I got my Sasha Duffle, too!
  3. I know they're great with returns. They offer free return shipping as well, which is so great with online sales!
  4. this might be a dumb question but here is the AE return policy on "full price merchandise" versus "sale merchandise." do you think if we use a coupon code, it's no longer considered "full price merchandise?" just wondering b/c i don't want to be stuck with store credit....

ll Full Price merchandise must be return shipped within 30 days of the day we shipped your package, in order to receive a full refund. Please allow seven (7) to ten (10) business days for the processing of your return from the date we receive your package. Free return shipping labels will be emailed to you after completing our online return/exchange form. International and Canadian orders are not eligible to receive free return shipping.

Note: Full Price Merchandise returned after 30 days and before 60 days will be issued store credit only. Merchandise returned after 60 days will be issued store credit at the current selling price.
    Sale Items
    Sale items can be returned for store credit or exchange only. All Sale merchandise must be return shpped within 30 days of the date your package was shipped to you. Any package received after 30 days will be returned for store credit at the current selling price. Price adjustments for sale items will be accommodated within 7 days of the purchase date. Coupon codes may not be retroactively applied to orders that have already been processed.
  5. I've wondered this myself...even left a message asking them but they never returned my call. That's one annoying thing about their always have to leave a message; can never speak to a real person!
  6. I ordered a Botkier Bella clutch from Active Endeavors that arrived last week. The leather on all of it was smooth except for one piece that was really distressed. This bothered me, so I called them and they would have exchanged it, but it was the last one in this color. They e-mailed me a shipping label and I'm going to send it back where they will evaluate it and give me the choice of a refund or discount. I found their customer service great so far and did actually get a live person when I called.
  7. Just FYI, if you purchase full price merchandise and use a coupon code the return policy is the same. I returned a handbag that was "full price" and I had used a coupon code, although it took AE a month to credit my credit card I did get a full refund.
  8. They have great customer service. I think I spoke to Ben? Anyways, returning items to AE was very easy. And it was FREE!
  9. I purchased a Kooba Devin awhile ago from them and it had what looked like a scratch on it. I e-mailed them a picture and they offered me to have it returned or a $100 credit. I ended up taking the credit because I loved the bag and I'm still very happy with it. They were very responsive and helpful!