How important is your mobile-phone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a razr and its not that important any more...when i was in school my phone was my life b/c i wasn't home that much. but now that i work all day and have an office, i use that during the day and my bf and i live together and we have a house phone. so, really its only if i'm away from home that i use it, but i don't have long conversations the way i used to

I have a Motorola v400 and it's basically my life. I use it as my alarm clock, as a calculator, to send msgs, to keep me occupied with games when I'm bored or waiting for class to start, and also to talk to people :lol:

I'm dying for a razr though.. hopefully this summer when I go home!

I have a Motorola V265 and I have dropped it a few times...It still works fine, though (darn). I'm hoping to upgrade and get a better one that takes decent pictures as my phone right now takes crummy ones.
In terms of importance, I place it at the top of my list for everyday items to carry.
I've been caught in delays at BART (our local transit system here), and a phone becomes invaluable when you have to let someone know will be late.

firstclass1 said:
THANK YOU all for the very interesting mobile-storys and pics :biggrin: , especially to FullyLoaded, abandonedimages, fr2nc1z and
KTScrlet "your NOKIA" is absolutely gorgeous, I love it ;):love:

Thanks. It was fun putting on all those chrystals, but it leaves a person a bit :wacko: .

my phone is pretty important... i'm not so bad with it anymore! I can last at least 8 hour with checking it - thats during the working week! BUT in the weekends, i might as well sew it into my thigh!
I'd like to up grade me current phone which is a Sharp gx30i to the new V3X...

My phone is only important in emergencies. Up until 6 months ago I didn't even have a phone but after being trapped on the side of the road for three hours with two flat tires I bought a pre-paid phone from Virgin Mobile and a AAA membership.

too impt if u ask me coz I spend 2-3 hours on the phone daily, especially since I do not have a landline.. have a sony ericsson (the one with a walkman).. I like it enough....will be keeping it for 1 1/2 more yrs so I don't have to pay extra for getting a new phone.

VX9800 aka "the V" on Verizon. The best thing is, I got is for $10, after signing up for another 2 year agreement and employee discounts. It has a wonderful keyboard!

I love the phone, although it is a little bulky. Being a tech geek, within 3 days of acquiring this little fella, I have done all the wallpaper and ringtone tweaks with bitpim and started synchronizing schedules with Outlook. Bye, bye PDA!

I don't have a landline phone, so my cell is my one and only phone.

Motorola Rokr phone. I love the new and upgraded phones.. I'm all about gagets :smile:
Anyway, Yep I love the phone because i can have my tunes on it while out for my walks.. its great when i got tanning. I use the camera on occassion. But otherwise I use my cell more then my house phone, it goes everywhere with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.