How important is it to you whether or not your bag is Made in France?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have two bags and a check book cover all of which are made in the U.S.A. and Spain. I really would like one of my pieces to be made in France just because it's a Louis Vuitton. Am I being silly or does anyone else think this way or does it not matter to you?

2. for me it doesn't matter. i expect my mono and damier pieces to all be from the US at this point. but if its more expensive or special, then i'd prefer paris.

3. for the speedies, i like made in france.

4. Not at all, but do a search on this, there have been a lot of topics covering the same subject. ;)

5. Not a huge deal... my pochette is from France, but my speedy is from USA. If I had the choice, I would choose France, but really it won't stop me from buying something.

6. As long as it's real Im good!

7. They shouldn't be made in Paris, that's what a lot of the fake bags say (Paris instead of France).

8. It didn't really matter to me in the beginning. But when I started paying attention to where all my bags were made and it was made in France, I felt really good for some reason!! So now when I purchase new bags, I just check the tag. So far I've been very lucky!!

9. Hi there and welcome to tPF.:flowers:
    This topic has been covered many times. If you do a search, I am sure you'll come up with several threads discussing this.

EDIT: thank you, Rebecca.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.