How heavy is the MC Speedy 30 compared to Mono Speedy 30?

1. I'm thinking to get White MC speedy but I heard from other thread (about MC speedy or MC alma) that the MC Speedy is heavy. I have Mono Speedy 30 and I want to compare the weight of MC speedy with my mono speedy.

2. It is a LOT heavier than a mono speedy. Mono speedy does not have that heavy alcantra lining NOR the heavy hardware that MC speedy has. Keeps your arms tone when you carry it though.:wlae:

3. I would consider the Mono Speedy 30 a feather compared to the MC Speedy 30. The MC Speedy is heavy empty because of all the hardware, so when it's full it's even heavier! But I love it, it's gorgeous and it'll make me strong..hehe

4. Agreed!:lol:

5. I don't have a lot of mucles (or any muscles! haha) so I'll pass on the MC Speedy. What about MC Trouville? Is it also a lot heavier than mono speedy 30?

6. I use to think the MC 30 was heavy, but after using my paddy for awhile the MC 30 has defniitely gotten lighter LOL!

7. A lot heavier. the mc speedy Empty is heavier then the mono filled. Now we know why Jessica never carries anything in her bags :lol:

8. :lol: I was about to say "Wow! She is so strong!" :lol:

9. :roflmfao: Nope

10. Its heavy but "Its better to look good, then feel good".

11. The MC Speedy's corners always make a loud noise when I accidentally hit something!

12. Lol my mom and I always crash ours into the glass doors of Nordstroms, Neimans, etc.
    But yes, they're pretty heavy (for a handbag anyway)! When my mom packs her stuff in hers, it weighs at least 6 pounds.

13. OMG Rebecca... your so funny and cute! I love it!

I'm sure you slam it on the glass counters too...ha, thats the sound that makes us SA'S cringe! EEK, haha. :p

14. I totally agree! The MC version is h.e.a.v.y!

[​IMG]

I still got some red marks on my arm from yesterday when I carried it for 2 hours. :lol:

15. Lol I'm not so dangerous around the glass counters since I usually carry it down (not on the crook of my arm) when I'm near them. But in Sephora..oh my. I've knocked over a couple things in there before, like a small display of Philosophy bath gels lol. :lol: