How hard is it to get hold of a Bal. bag?

1. Hi Ladies!

I´m traveling to London next week, and I thought I´d ask you experienced Balenciaga girls how hard it is to get hold of their bags? I have my eyes set on a SGH city but not sure what color yet (leaning towards a sienna och black). Do they stock most of their bags or am I up for a challenge?:shrugs:

(Asking since I´m from sweden, who only has ONE store that sells a small selection of Balenciaga bags!, yes one store in sweden:push:9)

I hope you can help me:shame:

And if there is any english girls on this forum, Do you have any stores you recommend?

(sorry for my poor english)

Thank you so much for taking your time!!;)

2. Hi there! Check here for all of the reputable Balenciaga selling stores in the UK.

I expect that if you were to buy it in London, you will be paying more because Bbags are more expensive because of the pound. Have you considered eBay for bbags? Some sellers do ship worldwide and you may have some luck on it getting an SGH bag! I know a lot of tPFers are selling bags at fantastic prices, so it's worth a look in my opinion. If you find a bag on there though, please be sure to use the Authenticate This forum to have the ladies here tell you for sure it's the real deal.

3. you can try selfridges, harrods, harvey nicoles, browns fashion
    harvey nicoles got most of the colour (probably have both black and sienna sgh)
    but yea as amiebs8 said, uk is more expensive
    would you be staying until christmas?
    bags may go down to 50% off in those dept stores

4. Thank you so much for your great advice! That really helps a lot:cutesy: