How hard is it to find a white jumbo with the new chain?

Feb 24, 2007
hi girls!
i have been looking for a flap bag with the new chain for a while now. Since red is COMPLETELY sold out, i was thinking maybe i should get a white one instead in the jumbo? but i was wondering how hard is it to find one. They are not sold out are they? also which one would be a better fit a jumbo or a med/large?? i am 5'3'' and 115 Lbs
thank you in advance!

I'm looking for the same bag. I was told by a boutique SA that it was part of the saping/summer collection and is sold out at all boutiques. Does anyone know more about this or if NM/SAKS/BG (or anywhere) still has one in stock? I'm interested in any flap with the new silver chain.
Thanks in advance.

Which white flap? I bought a perforated white classic flap in jumbo last week at NM and returned a distressed calfskin white 227. The perforated was a bright white with silver H/W.

good luck!

Thanks regina!!
i am actually looking for a caviar one with the new chain well basically anything with the new chain besides black .. i'm guessing they are all gone? hmm why am i ALWAYS! so slow!!

My friend returned one last week to NM Beverly Hills. It is the jumbo "courtney cox" style in white.
Maybe they still have it...good luck!

I walked into NM last week and they had one. I had the SA hold it and got it today. I would check and have an SA search. Mine is Marilyn (703)761-1600 ext 3245.. Just tell her Mary who just bought the GST and the off white jumbo wnew chain recommended you call.

^ marilyn is wonderful. she said she might be able to locate the off white one too when i spoke with her this morning.

have bought Chanel bags from her and she is wonderful to work with.