How Frozen are You?

it's f-f-f-f-f-f-freezing here! Literally!

Ice is dropping from the sky and is caked on everything I can see.
It STINKS! I am NOT a homebody!
My family may very well starve because I don't cook!:lol:

It's snowing here-finally! And it's about 12 degrees F. Not too bad for this time of year when we are usually below zero. This has been a terribly mild winter! I miss the snow.:crybaby:

We're not over our deep freeze in Seattle (well, down in the 20s, that's cold enough for us in marine climates!) AND might get more snow on Tuesday. I'm shuddering at what my power bill is going to be in the next month.

i've just gotta say that i LOVE the South. love love love. love. it's definately love.

it was like 65 degrees in Atlanta/Athens yesterday, about 55 today because it was quite overcast. i went out on the town last night (read more about my fiasco in general discussion) and i don't think it dipped below 60, even at 2 a.m.

it hasn't snowed here in two years. i own a light jacket and two wool sweaters. i've never driven in snow. i don't really know what winter is.

it's clear and 47 degrees here. i think it was 36 degrees when i woke up this morning though.. goodness *BRR!!* staying true to my name! lol

lol dlg.. 60 degrees and rainy is OUR (socal)'s winter! we don't get below 50, and we certainly don't get "freeze warnings"!!

^^It' really messing us up. Stores and restaurants have on heat because it shouldn't be this warm, and we're burning up everywhere we go. People are stripping down to their undershirts, and even wearing shorts.

It is FFFFreezing in So Cal!!! (don't laugh all you cold weather dwellers!) I am a Los Angelean born and raised so I must have it be 70 degrees at all times!:lol: I worked night shift last night and when I left work it was 32 degrees!!!!! And its supposed to get colder tonight! Probably just a hair colder than that cause there was a light breeze!! Most of our animals were snoozing away at their heaters but believe it or not some were out and about enjoying the crisp air! They are so much heartier than we are thats for sure.
Anyway - how cold is it where you live right now?
Where I am it is 50 degrees.

I'm loving it! Thermometer says it's 47 right now. I was in IL the first week of January visiting a good friend, and it was cold too (40-50) but not as cold as it is there now! I wanted to stay...I really like cold weather. :love:

If I could only get dh to consider moving.....:idea:

Very! This morning I was heading out to warm up the car its showed -1C, well to my surprise its pouring rain, and my car is frozen solid. The dog slid down the steps so i sent my son out to get the saolt so we could salt the lane way. I had my car running for 25 mins and its still ice. My back window didnt even start to melt.. to say the least the schools are closed and the kids are home.
I'll be going no where in this weather.

It is FFFFreezing in So Cal!!! (don't laugh all you cold weather dwellers!) I am a Los Angelean born and raised so I must have it be 70 degrees at all times!:lol: I worked night shift last night and when I left work it was 32 degrees!!!!! And its supposed to get colder tonight! Probably just a hair colder than that cause there was a light breeze!! Most of our animals were snoozing away at their heaters but believe it or not some were out and about enjoying the crisp air! They are so much heartier than we are thats for sure.
Anyway - how cold is it where you live right now?
Where I am it is 50 degrees.

It's not actually too bad here in England (for once!). The sun is out and theres even a little bit of blue sky. The BBC website says it's 10 C which is pretty good for this time of year.