How Far Would You Go For Love...How Would You Wear This??

What is Buxton leather? LOL! Two payments of $19.99 to make DW happy, woohoo!

What a lovely DS you have. Tie a Twilly to the handbag and it will be the best handbag in the world.

Please post a pic when it arrives! If you keep accepting your DS's handbags, who knows what he'll be able to come up with in 20 years or so?

Exactly!!:yes: I send our older DS shopping w/ my husband all of the time. He even went to H when they got the rat scarf. Not one of my grails or anything:shrugs::shame::lol: but the training is good!

It will be great for you later & probably wonderful for your future daughter-in-law.

Yes, I'd wear it! What a sweet sentiment!!! ADORABLE!

Oh, and I see that commercial all the time - it comes in red and tan, too, you know...maybe you can get all three? ;)

Thank you all for your sweet comments! I told DS that I told my PF friends about what he did and even let him read a few of your comments. He was very honored! He knew that if I wrote about it here, it was important!

Thank you all for your sweet comments! I told DS that I told my PF friends about what he did and even let him read a few of your comments. He was very honored! He knew that if I wrote about it here, it was important!

I love this! He can write his "What I did on my Christmas Vacation" piece for school:

Gave Mommy a bag for Christmas gift and she was so excited by it that she told all her internet friends about it! All her purse friends thought I was great!:tup: