1. less than 15min

2. less than 30min

3. less than 1hr

4. more than 1hr

5. there is no boutique

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. how far are u from your boutique?

im quite fortunate to live 15min(car or train) away from an lv boutique.
  2. My office is four blocks from the nearest boutique! :p
  3. 12 mins walk :biggrin:
  4. 15 min driving!
  5. Now I am spoiled
    I live around 20 minutes away from 4 boutiques. And around 40 minutes from NYC ( always depends on traffic) where their are two more free standing boutiques and Saks, Bloomies and Macy's that have LV's in there stores also
  6. 20 min plane ride, 10 min to get a rental car, and 10 min driving time :smile:
  7. takes me about 10 to 15 minutes to walk there with my stroller, and another 5-10 minutes to get to the other location. the two are really close by.
  8. I live less than 5-mins away. My condo is at St.Johns Town Center. It is great to pass LV on my way to work everyday. What more can I ask for -- the beach & LV!
  9. I live about 30-45 minutes driving time from my boutique
  10. I live 45 mins away from the Copley and Saks 5th Avenue LV boutiques and 20 mins away from the Natick Collection LV boutique.
  11. I can say im very fortunate to live in NYC when it comes to shopping.
  12. My office is less than 2 blocks away. Dangerous!
  13. I live 45 minutes away from LV at South Coast Plaza and an hour from the LV's in Los Angeles
  14. From where I work, probably a 10 minute drive...a bit longer if I take the subway. Sooo bad for my wallet.
  15. I live about 2 hours from the closest boutique and about 2.5 to 3 hours from the boutique that I actually shop at.