How does your vanity case look like?

1. Hello,

Not sure if it is just me. But i tend to put a lot stuff inside my bag. I need to hold my wallet, coin purse, cell phone, pen, lip sticks, lip gloss, lotion, foundation....etc. :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: Most often, I just keep the small items in a vanity case. Does anyone do that too?

Anyone would like to share their pictures of their small purse/vanity case inside their bag?

;) ;)

2. I will try to post pictures of mine after I find out how.

3. me too! i like it makes it easier to switch purses. i use the small vera bradley bag but i mighrt get something new soon

4. I just started using this..
    I leave it open like this in my bag so that i have an extra pocket so to speak.
    then i have other small items in the makeup case.

IMG_5245.jpg IMG_5246.jpg IMG_5247.jpg
  5. Here are my vanity cases inside my bag. This first one is for lipsticks and a small mirror. I like to mix and match the colors. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Here is my new pink fur purse I got from bubblemui recently. I like the feel of the materials. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Here's another bubblemui bag i bought. It's kind of metallic goldish in color. i can put all my makeup in there! I think it matchs my paddy. :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I like to mix and match too!
    Really cute...

9. I do the same thing, Elle. I don't actually carry a lot, but I hate a lot of small thingies rolling around in my bags and I like to be able to swap out bags quickly. I just got this nice leather cosmetic case from Macys and I LOVE IT! I had another I carried around for probably 15 years and it finally gave up the ghost.
    [​IMG]

10. I've got a great old-school (I think I got it when I was 15, I'm 25 now!) nylon Kate Spade small makeup case I use a lot. Honestly, my favorite is one I found at H&M for $2.90 - It's a cotton canvas with pink, yellow, and brown stripes with an adorable yellow ruffle at the top. I'll also use any of my small LV's as a case when I'm using any of the larger LV's I've got.

11. Thanks, codessa. :smile:

12. Thanks everyone for sharing your pictures. :smile:

13. right now I am using this one:
    [​IMG]

14. i have never seen that Coach tote before! when is it from?

15. i use the damier pouch that comes with the damier marais depending on the size of bag i'm carrying. if that's too big for the bag, i just grab my mirror & lip gloss.