How does this pelham look on me?

1. Recently got this Gucci olive pelham, does it look too big on me? need your opinion. I'm about 5'2". thx!
  2. It is a little on the bigger side, but it is really cute and looks great on you. Congrats!
  3. Nice bag! Personally I feel that it is big on you, but that's just me. I'm sure other members will say it is fine. Quite a few of the ladies like big bags. Perhaps the smaller one will be better?
  4. yunchew - do you plan to carry it on your shoulder? I am 5'2" and usually carry those size bags (if the bottom is wide like on that one) in the crook of my arms (unless of course I have been shopping and my hands are full of shopping bags).
  5. it looks cute on you..
  6. looks good to me!
  7. I think it looks nice:yes:
  8. I love big bags!!!! It looks perfect to me.
  9. Thanks girls! This is yet my biggest bag, so not quite used to it, but it starts to grow on me. The bag is so cute, think I'll keep it then. You guys are great.
  10. i like it on you! :yes:
  11. I have the same your bag, it is really nice and attractive on you. For how much you paid for it?

12. Very cute, I love the way large bags look and stand. You should definately keep it!!!! Congrats
  13. I think it does look a tad big, but nothing that would make people gauck at you:smile: Well besides the fact that you are wearing a fine piece of purse
  14. I'm your size and carry big bags as well. I think it looks fine.
  15. I'm 5'2 too it looks good to me. Niceeee:okay: