How does one put eyecolour on with glasses

1. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but when I do, I would love to wear eyeshadow. The only problem is...I can't see very well without my glasses, and have to stand really close to the mirror, and then I get a skewed view of only one eye. I don't even attempt any pencils. Does anyone have any tricks of the trade? ( I am looking into contacts, but that won't be for a little while yet).
  2. I have 10 boxes of contacts but I hate putting them on lol so I dunno what to do with them. I think the best and easiest way is to buy a magnifying mirror and put makeup on in a really nice and well lit room to help you see better ;)
  3. You can buy those mirrors which magnify the reflection. Make sure your bathroom is well lit.
  4. Thank you, both. I have seen a couple of good magnifying mirrors at the Bay and even a wall mounted one at Ikea. I'll have a look again at them and see which one works best.
  5. I wear glasses also. I have a magnifying mirror that I use when I put my makeup on. It helps ALOT!!
  6. I just get really close to the mirror. What I hate is not being able to find what I need without my glasses on.
  7. I remember there used to be these magnifying type glasses that had flip down lenses so you could wear them with one lense flipped down to put makeup on one eye at a time.... they probably still sell them at your local pharmacy or somewhere like that
  8. that's what i do too.....and i totally agree with the not being able to find things without your glasses main issue is i can't find my glasses without my glasses :shrugs: