How does Louis decide?

1. So I am totally in love with the Miroir line (as you all know) and as I do with my favorite bags I try and find some sort of advertisment that goes along with it. But to my croc. tears I can not find anything having to do the miroir line. You know like with the Neverfull and the Bindi sunglasses..It got me thinking what "qualifies" a bag to have it's own advertisements? Help me out!!

2. Hmm, good question. I am not sure of the answer but it seems like they usually showcase at least one "show" bag like the Kirsten, the Macha or Oskar, etc. I am interested to see what others have to say though, sorry I am not of more help!

3. Oh no biggie..But you know I thought that when the Miroir line came out it was a big deal. But not one ad!! Hmmm...

4. I may be VERY wrong but I remember reading somewhere, I think here, that LV was so overwhelmed with these bags and the response and huge Waitlists that they feared that advertising them would bring even more people to demand them. When my brother picked up my silver pap last xmas he told me four or five girls were staring at it there asking my SA for one and he said it was only one of several they recieved and it was the last, he later told me he had been told just to tell anyone it wasn't even coming out anymore just to avoid any questions about it becuase they were being bombarded with miroir requests.

5. ^^
    That very well could be the reason.