How does everyone afford LV???????????????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im faily new to this forum and to LV... I just dreamed i'd be a proud owner,, and now i have my first one. But How is everyone affording LV( not to be nosy) but do you use CC... save??? cash???? I was just wondering. I have a few CC and I its getting pretty hard to resist using them to purchase a bag. How long do you wait to purchase a new LV if i might ask.... I work, but with all my expenses DH and 2 kids .. its gonna be really tough for me... I have about 6 coachs bags, a bulga(new purchase) and now the LV mini trunks and bags pooch(YESSSSSSSSS) now i want the neverfull to have a bigger bag... and im itching to use my CC.

2. :shrugs:

Put hundreds into a separate savings account?

3. THere are so many threads about this already. Let's just say we're all in different situations, we have different priorities and are in different places of the world and in life. ;)

4. If you can't afford it, don't do it. Credit cards, especially when used to buy non essential items like luxury bags etc., are a good way to rack up debt and will cause you serious headaches in the future. My advise would be to save a little bit each month for the specific bag you want, and then when you can pay for it in cash, go for it. Otherwise, if you have 2 kids and know in your heart that you really can't afford a purchase like that, don't do it.

5. Welcome to TPF!
    I think theres a few threads on this
    But i just save.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.