How Does David Spade Do It?? lol

1. First it was Heather Locklear. Now it's -- Pam Anderson? How does tiny funnyman David Spade do it?
    [​IMG]
    TMZ caught up with Spade in Vegas over the weekend, getting kissed by the fantasy babe all boys want to be kissed by -- Pamela Anderson! The pair showed up together to JET nightclub at the Mirage and drank champagne and Red Bull vodkas together. Pam, as usual, sported her high-beam headlights and glow in the dark camel toe. Kiss me, Dave!

Earlier in the day, Spade chilled in a daybed at BARE topless pool -- next to Sophia Bush -- who was in town celebrating her 25th birthday.

HOW DOES HE DO IT?!

Source: TMZ

2. Yikes! Is Pam's tank see-through or what? :push:

3. :blink::push:

4. See-through skin-tight tank top AND a fluorescent orange camel toe??? Even Pam can outdo herself sometimes.

5. Um ew, he's not good looking or really funny... to each their own I gues haha

6. I think he is funny

7. He's so gross..nothing attractive about that man. Although Pam isn't any better.....

8. I think he's funny too, but he doesn't look too hot in those pics!

9. lol at camel toe and see-through top, not to be gross, but there's like four pounds of boob under those nipples, how weird looking.

He must just be a nice guy, or really funny.

10. Actually, I think he is a little too grungy and outspoken for my taste. He used to be funny on Just Shoot Me.

11. I liked him on Just Shoot Me. I met him once and he was a real jerk. Full of himself.

12. She looks like a Hooters waitress.

13. :throwup:

14. He has not aged well IMO. Look at 1990s SNL sketches and it's pretty shocking the difference!

he is funny mostly but naaaaa not my type.

I am seriously cracking up on the OP "high-beam headlights and glow in the dark camel toe." ROFLMAO!

15. A jacked-up Hooters waitress!