How does CHLOE sizing run? Afraid I bought the wrong size!!

1. So I just bought a Chloe coat at Intermix in New York City because it was seriously on sale and really liked it in the store. I got it in a 36, but because I'm terrible with European sizing I just realized that it's a US equivalent to a 4...and I've never been a 4, ever! In jeans I range from a size 25 to 26 and I'm normally a 2 in tops because I have broader shoulders. I'm thinking that I may have gotten the wrong size, but this was the last one that was left! I mean, I thought it looked ok in the store on, it's already kind of a large, wide coat, frumpyish, but now I'm thinking that maybe I was fooling myself and it is too big for me. If anyone could tell me how Chloe runs in their experience, I'd really appreciate it! THANK YOU!!!
  2. I find that Chloe runs big. If you tried it on in the store it should be ok. Maybe you can get it altered.
  3. I am size US 2 , and Chloe 34 fits me well. 36 is one size bigger. 34 is the smallest size of Chloe, the biggest size should be 44 or 46.