How do your significant others feel about LV?

My dh doesn't really care one way or the other about it. He DOES prefer quality and would rather see me with a few nice items instead of a bunch of cheaper things. I think if I were to purchase beyond our budget, he might have to say something.

DH is happy I found a hobby but he wants me to SLOW DOWN. I promised him one bag a year, but that was when I was a naive LV virgin.... there's no way I can keep that promise now. :graucho:

He loves LV too... so much so that when I enter other boutiques and start to consider if I should buy other brands, he stops me from doing so.

Wow! That's cool!

My bf and I live in different countries, so he doesn't have the full pic of the extent of my obssession yet. He does know that I have a bag fetish because everytime we go anywhere, that's the thing I would buy (esp cheap cute ones on holiday trips). He doesn't mind me buying bags and just rolls his eyes, but I don't think he would react the same way if he knew about my LV collection.

I don't intend to tell him just yet, so I have no idea how he's going to react. But I am enjoying myself and my spending power of now. Heehee..... :graucho:

^He will find out sooner or later! LOL!! But I'm sure he will understand. Just show him this forum and tell him that there are ladies out there with more bags than he can imagine... you will feel almost virtuous.

Yet he can remember every shot he makes after a round of golf and memorable shots from years ago...oh, well.[/quote]

That's exactly how my DH is!

He knows the joy buying handbags gives me. Our little "rule" is that he doesn't give me any grief about how much I spend or how many bags I buy and I don't give him any grief about how much he spends on golf, playing golf or watching the Golf Channel!

My DH is very supportive, he knows he can make my day be agreeing to a quick trip to LV and when we plan vacations he now looks up the location of the local LV store and plans time in the itinerary for a visit. :yes:

My BF likes to remind me that I'm paying $400 for something that costs them $4 to make :roflmfao: I know he's just teasing, so it's not a big deal to me. I don't ask or expect him to buy me LV, so he's not too concerned about my habit either.

Umm.. my bf likes it, he has a few things from them. I guess he just can't stand how i am always looking at or reading this site for lv ... lol~!!!! :nuts: