how do your react when...

Yup! I agree with ya'll:smile:

Smile and a sincere "thanks!"

I then make a genuine effort to say something nice about their outfit, etc.

The other day in class a girl told me she loved my damier speedy 30 and i said thankyou and then complimented her on her cute star tattoo on her shoulder:smile:

I haven't gotten any compliments either.. :sad: but I'm guessing it's cause alot of people here have LV's (most fake) and I am pretty young (i'm 20)and my husband looks like he is 16 (Seriously, no joke!) so they assume that there is no way that he could have afforded to get me a real Louis..

I haven't gotten any compliments either.. :sad: but I'm guessing it's cause alot of people here have LV's (most fake) and I am pretty young (i'm 20)and my husband looks like he is 16 (Seriously, no joke!) so they assume that there is no way that he could have afforded to get me a real Louis..

You´re 20 and married?? So young!

I feel the same way, sometimes I feel like people really look at you and kind of scrutinize you to see if you look like you can really afford an LV bag...:rolleyes: