How do you treat your muse???

I haven't treated it at all just yet but I've used a bit of lubriderm on a scratch I got.

I have to order applegaurd though, once I get it I'm going to do a bit of treatment. That said. This bag takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin.

I havent treat it yet but I have a bottle of Apple conditioner which I used it on all my LV, chloe and balenciaga leather handbag, I think it will be fine for my Muse too.

I have the olive (khaki) oversized Muse and it has water spots from when I got caught in a drizzle. Definately keep away from water if you have a lighter color, it will show! It looked pretty bad until I went into YSL and they gave me some stuff with a white glove for application. The water spots are still there but less prominent than before. The stuff the SA gave me is called Penguin Leather Lotion. My SA was suprised to see the water spots show so clear. Nevertheless, I ordered the RED and it will be here on Tuesday.

Yes, don't, my SA said it is because it is hand-dyed several times, whatever that means. Go to YSL and ask them what you should use, maybe the SA will be nice and give you some stuff. They know what is best on their leather.

the SA in the YSL store also warned me against getting caught in the rain with my muse because the water spots are really bound to show. they did recommend that I go to a nearby shoe repair store that sells a good leather protector.

from what I hear, it seems that appleguard does a pretty good job in protecting leather. would anyone know where I can get this in Singapore?

thanks in advance!

hi Sachi. You can get a good leather protector from MasterFix at the basement at Paragon. I'm sure you know where it is. Just tell the guy that you want to get a leather protector. it's about S$15? i think.
MasterFix is near delifrance, and is beside the dry cleaner's.

I don't have one to treat yet, but when I get one, I will treat her like a Queen. LOL :smile:

Seriously, I wouldn't take it out in the rain. Always keep a plastic bag tucked in the bottom in case you get caught in the rain.